Welcome to Calvary Fellowship of Norwalk.
I would like to ask you to join us in preaching the gospel in the city of Norwalk, California and surrounding areas. Our emphasis is on using the Bible to spread the gospel as we give an answer for the hope that lies within us, Jesus Christ, God our Savior.
I am happily married to Carmen Tassi and I have 2 sons Scott and Caleb.
I was saved one night in my bedroom when I was watching a "Harvest Crusade" video. Then in 1994 at Calvary Chapel of Downey I went forward at an Easter service.
I have been in service at CCD over about 10 years in several ministries:
- Leader in Singles Ministry.
- Helper in Children's Ministry.
- Home Bible Study Teacher.
- Overseer of the "Home Bible Study Ministry".
- Teacher of a Bible Study in Men's Home. (Prison Ministry).
- Teacher in "Christian Essentials Ministry". (Doctrine Classes)
- Overseer of the "Christian Essentials Ministry".
- I have studied at "Calvary Chapel Bible College". (Downey Extension)
- I am a licensed Chaplain. Los Angeles County.
I am what is called a "Tentmaker". This is a Minister who supports himself in the same way as the Apostle Paul, who worked a regular job making tents in order to support his ministry. Likewise, I also have a job supporting myself in the ministry. I have a small business on the side (Field Inspector).
I want to thank everyone who has supported our church and I pray that God will bless you.
If you have any questions you can contact me at: info@CalvaryFellowshipNorwalk.com