Follow us on Social Media:
Statement of Faith:
- We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three distinct persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in nature, power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- We believe that the Scriptures consisting of the Old and New Testament are the word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts, and are the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in GOD the FATHER, an infinite, personal Spirit perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in JESUS CHRIST, the second Person of the one triune God. God’s only begotten Son, fully God and fully human, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, and perpetual intercession for His people.
- We believe in the HOLY SPIRIT, the third Person of the one triune God, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, seal and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, Comforter and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and therefore, are under condemnation; that God imparts life by the Holy Spirit, to those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord; and believe that God raised Him from the dead on the third day after His crucifixion. Salvation is by grace through faith alone, not by works.
- We believe in the one true church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the church: 1 - Baptism, and 2 - the Lord’s Supper. We believe in baptism by immersion and communion open to all believers.
- We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are still in operation today and should be exercised within the guidelines found in the Scriptures, decently and in order. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace. And that they are distributed by the sovereign will of the Holy Spirit to whom He chooses.
- We believe in the personal, visible, bodily return of Christ to earth and the establishment of His Kingdom in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and suffering of the wicked in the Lake of Fire.